Information for Lawyers
Dr. Eric Fisher's years of training and experience have taught him to diagnose and treat patients that suffer from traumatic neuromuscular injuries. He is more than qualified to deliver top-notch rehabilitative therapy.
We specialize in working closely with attorneys and their clients, particularly with personal injury cases. What makes our clinic unique is that we understand the particular needs of each attorney.
Here is what you can expect to receive when you refer a client:
- • Same day appointments
- • Claim numbers obtained and provided for you and your staff
- • Completion of PIP applications
- • Comprehensive Progress and Non-Compliance Reports
- • Timely delivery of bills
- • Diagnostic reports faxed to you within 24 hours of receipt
- • Court appearances, testimony, and narrative reports provided
- • Works with reliable medical and orthopedic doctors
If you have a client involved in a personal injury or worker's compensation case, contact our office to schedule an appointment with Dr. Eric Fisher.
We are readily available to answer any question or concern from your clients or staff. Call now (410) 235-2225.